Allied Health Sciences
1. College of Allied Health Sciences will endeavor to produce graduates competent in cognitive and psychomotor skills, possessing higher human qualities and while in the practice of their profession, acting as servants of ailing humanity and a beacon of hope and benevolence for the downtrodden masses and other sections of the society and the world at large.
2. The college will establish standards of teaching and training of students comparable to national and international levels.
3. An integrated modern cognitive curriculum involving multiple teaching and learning strategies will be practiced for holistic training of patient care.
4. National and International standards of patient care will be enforced in the affiliated teaching hospitals enabling the students to achieve clinical competence in managing real life clinical problems.
5. Adoption of professional counseling in the affiliated hospitals to develop a patient friendly culture where all members of health care team are imbued with sentiments of love and kindness for the patients.
6. To ensure achievement of clinical competence and soft skills, the students will be exposed to state of art health facilities in affiliated teaching hospitals from the very beginning of their curriculum.
7. Culture of research will be inculcated both in the faculty and students.
8. The college and affiliated hospitals will endeavor to become center of excellence in prevention and management of diseases.
9. The college and affiliated hospitals will endeavor to become a focal place for community participation and raising awareness among masses by imparting health education.