Guideline For Admissions in MBBS & BDS
Guideline For Admissions in MBBS & BDS 2023-24
GUIDELINES FOR MBBS & BDS APPLICANTS (LOCAL & FOREIGN APPLICANTS)
- The candidates must have passed the MDCAT with a minimum of 55% marks in MBBS and 50 % in BDS respectively.
- Applicants must have passed FSC (Pre-Medical)/A level or any equivalent HSSC qualification as prescribed in regulations with at least 60% or more aggregate score and must have passed the mandatory subjects Biology & Chemistry. The student may opt to qualify either physics or mathematics in the examination of the Higher Secondary Level.
Merit Collection Policy for Local Students:
Merit Collection Policy for Foreign/Overseas Students:
- Admission will be opened after the announcement of MDCAT results for MBBS & BDS program on the date notified by the Council.
- Applicants are required to apply online through amdc.edu.pk (http://22.214.171.124:85/).
- Applicants who are applying on the basis of A Level/ Foreign qualification are required to get the equivalence from IBCC and enter equivalent marks in online form.
- It is mandatory for all eligible candidates to apply separately for MBBS & BDS through an online portal.
- Foreign/Overseas applicants can apply for both categories i.e Local & Foreign/Overseas, they are required to submit separate applications for each admission type (if fall in both categories).
- The application fee of Rs2000/- per program is mandatory and is not refundable. (Mode of Payment is given on Online form)
Eligibility for Foreign/ Overseas Applicants:
- Pakistan Medical & Dental Council has reserved separate seats for Foreign/Overseas candidates.
- Foreign/Dual Nationality/ Permanent Residence Permit is acceptable in case of Overseas.
- Candidates must have studied and passed HSSC 12th grade examination or equivalent from outside Pakistan with 60 % marks and should be a resident of a foreign country at the time of applying for admission.
- MDCAT shall not apply to applicants seeking admission exclusively for foreign students and on the seats reserved for overseas Pakistanis. Such students shall qualify for SAT-II with a minimum score of 550 in each subject or a foreign MCAT examination or UCAT examination with 50% marks in the subjects as prescribed in the Regulation.
Failure to provide complete information/documents or providing false information will result in the immediate withdrawal of the admission form.