Aims & Objective
- To promote and disseminate medical research to fulfill contemporary research needs.
- To publish original, well researched, peer reviewed clinical and basic sciences articles.
- To enhance the research aptitude and capacity building of medical writing among young researchers.
- To update scientific knowledge of healthcare professionals in multiple specialties of health science including basic and clinical specialties.
- To share the findings and interpretation of the result for benefit of patients and well beings of humanities.
- To document latest updates pertinent to emerging and reemerging health problems specially in national contexts.
- To maintain the highest level of ethical writing and to promote a professional approach of research which can contribute to improve knowledge regarding healthcare.