Research Ethics Policy
The journal publishes work that is in compliance with the research ethics. Before submitting a manuscript, the authors are expected to follow these points:
- Authorship criteria should be following strictly all authors should have a significant contribution to the conduction of the study and writeup of the study.
- The research work should be original. Other author’s work should be properly quoted/cited.
- The editorial team may ask the author to provide a data spreadsheet.
- The author should not submit the same article simultaneously to the other Journal.
- There should not be any conflict of interest between the authors and other organizations/individuals.
- The limitations of the study must be mentioned.
- Written informed consent must be obtained from the study participants before the conduction of the study.