Outcome # 01
To ensure that it offers academic programs in medical and health sciences at high quality which is recognized locally, regionally, and internationally.
To design, develop and offer Undergraduate programs after the accreditation process is completed for the respective undergraduate program:
a) Medical Program (MBBS)
b) Dentistry (BDS)
Outcome # 02
To promote openness, diversity, fairness and academic freedom.
- To demonstrate the ability to organize, record, research, present, critique and manage health science related information.
- To demonstrate the ability to work effectively as part of a health care team with appreciation for the multiple contributions of other health care professionals to the health of the individual and the health of the community.
- To monitor the access of students, faculty and administrative staff have to records, faculty development and seminars.
- To evaluate coordinators, supervisors, students and patients in relation to openness, diversity and fairness and to ensure the key results are entered into the annual strategic plan for action and review.
- To promote interdisciplinary opportunity for students and staff.
Outcome # 03
To ensure that its graduates are equipped with knowledge and skills which allow them to enter the medical and health sciences fields as self-learners, critical thinkers, team players, ethically oriented, and to contribute to the development of the society they live in.
- To develop strategies to support lifelong learning via both print and electronic sources and to remain current with the advances in medical and health sciences knowledge, skills and practice.
- To demonstrate the ability to acquire new information and data and to critically appraise its validity and applicability to one’s professional decision.
- To demonstrate the ability to communicate compassionately and effectively, both verbally and in writing with colleagues, patients and their families.
- To display the personal attributes of compassion, honesty and integrity in relationships with patients, colleagues and communities.
- To exhibit a capacity for self-evaluation, moral reflection and ethical reasoning to form the basis for a self-directed, lifelong engagement and involvement in the medical and health sciences profession; and
- To monitor the outcomes of the strategies to support lifelong learning for students, academic faculty and admin staff and to ensure the key results are entered into the annual strategic plan for action and review.
- To develop an alumni association to support graduates in their life after AMDC.
Outcome # 04
To contribute to the advancement of medical and health sciences knowledge and practice through its support of research activities conducted by its faculty and students.
- To encourage faculty to participate in scholarly activities by attending conferences, seminars and enabling them to publish research papers in scientific journals.
- To facilitate the faculty to write for research projects and receive research grants.
- To facilitate the utilization of intellectual property of the University for the betterment of the humanity at large.
- To monitor budgetary support of and access to conferences, external seminars, research and to ensure the key results are entered into the annual strategic plan for action and review.
Outcome # 05
To render ethical healthcare and service to all patients with the highest degree of accountability to self and community.
- To be able to describe and discuss the implications of basic ethical principles including confidentiality, informed consent, truth telling and justice for the care of the patient.
- To demonstrate the ability to educate the patients and community about various health problems and to motivate them to adopt health promoting behaviors.
- To monitor student and faculty access to continuing education programs, speakers bureaus, clinical training and to carry out patient and community surveys and to ensure the key results are entered into the annual strategic plan for action and review.
Outcome # 06
To accentuate the growth of the institute by promoting various academic activities, by establishing an inter-departmental alliance with the University of Health Sciences and PM&DC
- To foster interaction with health care, to promote research, infrastructure development, and student placement.
- To establish consortial agreements with other premier health institutions and Universities to foster academic research collaboration including faculty and student exchange.
- To monitor the development of outreach programs, internships, collaboration with other universities/institutions and to ensure the key results are entered into the annual strategic plan for action and review.
- To monitor the development of a career planning unit and to ensure the key results are entered into the annual strategic plan for action and review.