Dr. Kanza Nawadat
Head of Dept. & Assistant Professor
Dr. Kanza Nawadat graduated from Islamic International Medical and Dental College Islamabad in 2012. She did her post graduation (M.Sc Oral Biology) with a Merit from Queen Mary University of London in 2015. Right after her M.Sc degree she joined Islamabad Medical and Dental College in Dec 2015 as a Senior Registrar in the Department of Oral Biology, where she served for a period of 2 years. There she was actively involved in the teaching of Oral Biology and Tooth Morphology to the 1st year BDS students. She was also under training for the modular education system program supervised by a very competent team of medical and dental education at Islamabad Medical and Dental College. She joined Akhtar Saeed Medical and Dental College as an Assistant Professor in January 2018.
Presently she is serving as an Assistant professor and Head of the Department of Oral Biology and Tooth Morphology at Akhtar Saeed Medical and Dental College Lahore.
Research paper presented in international conferences:
- At the 67th ORCA Congress CET, Sardinia Italy 9th – 10th July 2020 (ORCA: European Organization for Caries Research). An Oral Presentation followed by a poster presentation on the following topic was presented Topic: “Dosed-Response cariostatic efficacy of combined stannous fluoride ions: An in-vitro ISE study”.
- Reorienting Goals in Endodontic Therapy : Pulp Revitalization, on the brink of a paradigm shift.
- Gender wise Prevalence of Benign and Malignant Cancers of Head Region.
- Association of Nomophobia with decision making skills of dental students.
- Regulation of cusps and roots morphology of upper wisdom tooth (maxillary 3rd molars).
Dr. Kanza Nawadat has a special interest in the field of research; her main area of research interest is cariology. She wishes to undertake research as part of her career along being a thriving dental academician.
Dr. Neelam Khalid
Dr. Talal Ahmed